This blog contains a list of all the boxes that I have planted. It includes when, where and the status of the box. You can click on the name of any of the boxes to be taken to the clues at Atlas Quest. I hope you enjoy finding them as much as I enjoyed planting them.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Letterboxes Planted 51 - 100

With our Santa Fe SPOOKtacular Event coming up and with a couple of newly retired signature stamps I have moved past the 50 mark with boxes planted. Planting boxes has become easier. I know what I want from each box and I am much better at picking hiding spots. The thing I still have trouble with is picking just the right image. Well maybe the problem is I am just too picky about which image I will use. I continue to improve on my carving skills and with each image I carve I try to make it a little more challenging. Anyway, I hope you have been enjoying the boxes I have planted. Here is a list of the next 50 plants.

# Box Name City, State Planted Status
51. Alphabetical New Mexico: V (Vietnam Veterans Memorial) Angelfire, NM 10/18/2007 ●
52. Alphabetical New Mexico: E (Eagle Nest Lake) Eagle Nest, NM 10/18/2007 ●
53. Sakura
Austin, TX 04/20/2008 ●
54. The Art of Ebrû
Santa Fe, NM 05/24/2008 ●
55. A Boy and His Tiger Santa Fe, NM 05/24/2008 ●
56. Put a Little Love in Your Heart Santa Fe, NM 07/31/2008 ●
57. Paws & Purrs: Puppy Santa Fe, NM 08/18/2008 ●
58. Paws & Purrs: Kitten Santa Fe, NM 08/18/2008 ●
59. Roosevelt
Albuquerque, NM 08/24/2008 ●
60. Alphabetical New Mexico: Q (Quarra)
Mountainair, NM 09/05/2008 ●
61. Alphabetical New Mexico: W (White Oaks) White Oaks, NM 09/05/2008 ●
62. Alphabetical New Mexico: M (William C. McDonald) White Oaks, NM 09/05/2008 ●
63. Alphabetical New Mexico: B (Billy the Kid) Lincoln, NM 09/05/2008 ●
64. Smokey Bear Capitan, NM 09/06/2008 ●
65. Great Western Mine Capitan, NM 09/06/2008 ●
66. Alphabetical New Mexico: G (Pat Garrett) Las Cruces, NM 09/07/2008 ●
67. Alphabetical New Mexico: S (Sandhill Crane) San Antonio, NM 09/07/2008 ●
68. Louisiana Fleur-de-Lys St. Francisville, LA 10/01/2008 ●
69. Alphabetical New Mexico: R (Roadrunner)
Mystery, NM 01/31/2009 ●
70. Siddhārtha Gautama Santa Fe, NM 02/14/2009 ●
71. Martin Parmer Farwell, TX 03/03/2009 ●
72. Muleshoe Muleshoe, TX 03/03/2009 ●
73. AT&SF Anton, TX 03/03/2009 ●
74. White Buffalo Snyder, TX 03/03/2009 ●
75. Texas Heritage: Eugene C. Barker
Weches, TX 03/07/2009 ●
76. Texas Heritage: The Texas Cowboy Weches, TX 03/07/2009 ●
77. Texas Heritage: Cowboy Boots Weches, TX 03/07/2009 ●
78. DIME in a BOX in TEXAS
Mystery, TX 03/08/2009 ●
79. Alphabetical New Mexico: U (UFO Museum) Roswell, NM 03/12/2009 ●
80. Micro Alien Mystery, NM 03/12/2009 ●
81. Micro Spaceship Mystery, NM 03/12/2009 ●
82. Aphonopelma Roswell, NM 03/12/2009 ●
83. Harry James Potter
Ardmore, OK 04/04/2009 ●
84. Movie Treat!
Ardmore, OK 04/04/2009 ●
85. Anisoptera
Santa Fe, NM 04/29/2009 ●
86. Asian Seasons: Lidong (Winter) Santa Fe, NM 05/01/2009 ●
87. Asian Seasons: Lichun (Spring) Santa Fe, NM 05/01/2009 ●
88. Asian Seasons: Lixia (Summer) Santa Fe, NM 05/01/2009 ●
89. Asian Seasons: Liqiu (Autumn) Santa Fe, NM 05/01/2009 ●
90. Battlefield New Mexico
Glorieta, NM 09/01/2009 ●
91. El Rancho de las Golondrinas Santa Fe, NM 09/01/2009 ●
92. Descansos Tres Ritos, NM 09/03/2009 ●
93. Water-powered Grist Mill
La Cueva, NM 09/13/2009 ●
94. Keep on Swimming Santa Fe, NM 09/23/2009 ●
95. Alphabetical New Mexico: K ("Black" Jack Ketchum) Clayton, NM 10/02/2009 ●
96. Sportsman's Paradise Series: State Flag Mystery, LA 03/31/2010 ●
97. Sportsman's Paradise Series: State Mammal Mystery, LA 03/31/2010 ●
98. Sportsman's Paradise Series: State Bird Mystery, LA 03/31/2010 ●
99. Sportsman's Paradise Series: State Fish Mystery, LA 03/31/2010 ●
100. Sportsman's Paradise Series: State Tree Mystery, LA 03/31/2010 ●
Active = Green ●     Unavailable = Blue ●     Retired = Red ●     Unknown = Gray ●
 
The letterboxes listed here were planted between October 18, 2007 and March 31, 2010.
They were planted in New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma.

No comments: